Premier Events Center offers three unique specialty services that cater to the Shelby Twp., Michigan area. These services are memorial luncheons, weddings, and graduations. Each of these events provides a unique way for families and friends to remember and celebrate the lives and achievements of their loved ones.
Memorial luncheons are a time to remember and celebrate the life of a loved one who has passed away. This special event is where family and friends can come together to share memories and stories about their deceased loved one. It is also a time to enjoy good food and company.
Wedding ceremonies are a time to celebrate the love between two people. This memorable day is when families and friends come together to witness the exchange of vows and celebrate the start of a new life. A reception usually follows wedding ceremonies.
Graduations are a time to celebrate a students’ accomplishments and look forward to their future. This is an important event that marks the end of one phase of a person’s life and the beginning of another. A party or celebration usually follows graduation ceremonies.
Premier Events Center offers these three unique services to cater to the needs of Shelby Twp., Michigan, area residents. We understand that each family and each event is different, and we strive to provide our clients with the best possible service.
There are three primary styles of catering that a host can serve at most events. These include buffet, family, and sit-down (or plated) meals.
Buffet-style catering allows friends and family to choose from various dishes on a table or buffet line. This type of catering is excellent for events where guests mingle and move around a lot, such as cocktail parties, luncheons, or receptions. It is also a good choice for events with many guests.
Buffet-style meals are a popular option because they allow guests to choose what they want to eat and allow them the opportunity to try different dishes. This style is also convenient because it eliminates the need for servers and will enable guests to serve themselves.
Family-style catering involves serving large platters or bowls of food that can be shared by groups of people sitting at the same table. This type of catering is ideal for events where guests will be seated for long periods, such as a wedding dinner or a memorial luncheon. It is also a good choice for smaller events where you want your guests to feel like they are being served a home-cooked meal.
Family-style catering is a great way to encourage conversation and bonding among friends and family members. It is also a more economical option than sit-down catering because it eliminates the need for servers.
Sit-Down (Plated) Meals
Sit-down meals are meals that are served to guests by waiters or waitresses. Each guest is given a plate of food prepared specifically for them. This type of catering is often seen at formal events, such as weddings or business functions. It is also a good choice for events where you want your guests to have a more leisurely dining experience.
This style is usually more expensive than a buffet-style meal. Still, it can be more intimate and provide a more elegant experience for small parties of immediate family and close friends.
Choosing the correct type of catering for your event will depend on several factors, including the type of event, the number of guests, and your budget. Premier Events Center can help you choose suitable catering for your event. We will work with you to create a menu that will fit your occasion and budget.
A memorial luncheon (or reception) is a time to remember and celebrate the life of a loved one who has passed away. This special event is where family and friends can come together to share memories and stories about their loved one. It is also a time to enjoy good food and company.
At a memorial lunch, guests will typically gather in a dining area where they will be served a meal. They will then have an opportunity to share memories of the deceased and celebrate their life. This can be a healing experience for family and friends who have lost someone close to them as it provides a safe place to mourn.
A memorial lunch can be held at any venue, but it is often held at a restaurant or banquet hall. It is crucial to choose a place that is comfortable and has enough space for all of the guests.
What Types of Food Are Commonly Served at a Memorial Lunch?
The food served at a memorial lunch will depend on the family’s preference. Some families prepare a light meal, such as sandwiches and salads, while others prefer to serve a more hearty meal, such as chicken or beef with sides.
It is also common to have dessert at a memorial lunch. This can be something simple, such as cookies or cake, or more elaborate, such as a chocolate fountain. Often, the family will choose to offer a favorite dessert of the deceased as a way to honor their memory.
The important thing to remember is that the food should be something the guests will enjoy and make them feel comfortable.
Preparing for a Memorial Luncheon
If you are planning a luncheon to remember a loved one, there are a few things you will need to do to be prepared.
- Choose the date and time. A luncheon traditionally follows a funeral service, but the family can hold it anytime.
- Contact a venue. This can be a restaurant, banquet hall, or another location.
- Form a guest list. The venue will need to know how many people will be arriving at the luncheon to accommodate everyone.
- Plan the menu. You will need to decide what food you would like to serve at the luncheon.
- Arrange for transportation. If you are holding the luncheon at a venue that is not near the funeral service, you may need to make arrangements for guests to be able to get to and from the luncheon.
- Arrive at the event space before the rest of the crowd to decorate and set up any necessary things like chairs, place settings, and a guest book.
- Ensure you are ready early so you can greet guests as they arrive. Many people will want to speak with you and offer their condolences.
- After everyone has arrived and had a chance to eat and mingle, you can choose to say a few words about the deceased. This is often a very emotional moment, but it can be very healing for those who are grieving.
Weddings and Receptions
A wedding is a special occasion that deserves a special venue. The ceremony and wedding reception are a time to celebrate two people’s marriage and wish them a lifetime of happiness.
The formal ceremony traditionally takes place during a wedding in a church, but the bride and groom can also hold it at a home, garden, beach, or any other location. The bride and groom will exchange vows in front of their family and friends. After the ceremony, there will usually be a reception where guests can enjoy food and drink and dance the night away. The reception is typically held at the same venue as the ceremony, but the couple can also hold it at a different location.
Premier Events Center is the perfect place to host your wedding and reception. We offer a variety of services to make your day perfect, including catering, décor, and entertainment.
Our staff can combine our two beautiful event spaces to accommodate up to 450 guests. We also have an in-house kitchen and catering staff that can personalize a custom menu for your event, from hors d’oeuvres to desserts. Our menu options include family-style, buffet-style, and plated meals.
With our in-house wedding planner, you can be sure that your day will go off without a hitch. We will work with you to create a custom wedding package that fits your needs and budget.
A wedding is a special occasion that deserves to be celebrated in style! At Premier Events Center, we understand that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. Therefore, we will work with you to create a memorable event that you and your guests will never forget.
What Traditional Foods Are Commonly Served at a Wedding Reception?
The food served at a wedding reception will vary depending on the bride and groom’s preference and other variables such as cost, number of guests, and time of day.
Some couples prefer to serve a more formal meal with multiple courses, while others prefer to keep it casual with heavy hors d’oeuvres. A plated dinner is a more traditional and formal option and usually consists of three courses: an appetizer, a main course, and dessert. On the other hand, a buffet-style meal is less formal and allows guests to choose their food.
It is also common to have a sweets table at a wedding reception. This is usually made up of various cakes, cookies, and other sweet treats.
Preparing for a Wedding Reception
Planning a wedding reception is a lot of work, but it is also a lot of fun! Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Determine your guest list. This will help you determine the size of the venue you need to rent and the amount of food you need to prepare.
- Choose a date and time. It is essential to book your venue and vendors as early as possible to ensure they are available on your chosen date.
- Choose a theme or style. This will help you determine the reception’s décor, menu, and overall feel.
- Book a venue. Once you have determined the date, time, and the number of guests, you can start looking for a venue. Book early to ensure you get the date and time you want.
- Hire vendors. In addition to a venue, you will need to hire a catering company, florist, photographer, and DJ or band.
- Send out invitations. Once you have all the details finalized, you can send invitations to your guests.
- Plan the menu. This is one of the most critical aspects of the reception. Be sure to choose a menu that will please all of your guests.
- Decorate the venue. This is your chance to get creative and make the space your own.
- Enjoy your big day! Remember to take a deep breath and enjoy your wedding reception at the end of all the planning. This is a once-in-a-lifetime event that you will never forget!
Graduations are a time to celebrate students’ accomplishments and look forward to their future. This is a special day for the graduate and their family and friends.
During a graduation ceremony, the graduate will receive their diploma and may give a speech. After the ceremony, there is usually a reception where guests can congratulate the graduate and celebrate their achievements. The reception is typically held at a home or an event venue, such as a banquet hall.
At Premier Events Center, we offer a variety of services to make your graduation day special. We can provide catering, décor, and entertainment. We also have an in-house planner who can help you with your event’s details.
What Foods Are Commonly Served at a Graduation Reception?
The food served at a graduation reception will vary depending on the graduate’s preference and family. The type of event they are planning, the cost, the kind of crowd, and the number of guests will also play a role in determining the menu.
Some standard food options for graduation receptions include finger foods, such as appetizers and hors d’oeuvres, and various desserts. Many people also choose to serve a buffet-style meal so that guests can choose their own food.
Preparing for a Graduation Party
A graduation party is an event commemorating a major milestone in a person’s life. This is a time to celebrate the graduates’ accomplishments and wish them well in their future endeavors. Here are a few tips to help you plan a memorable graduation party:
- Determine your guest list. You’ll need to know how many guests you expect to help you choose the right venue and plan the food.
- Choose a date and time. The earlier you book your venue and vendors, the more likely you will get the date and time you want.
- Choose a theme or style. Most graduation parties have a theme, such as college colors or a favorite hobby. Keep the graduate’s passions in mind when determining a theme! Your theme will help you choose the event’s décor, menu, and overall feel.
- Book a venue. Keep your theme, guests, and budget in mind when choosing a venue.
- Hire vendors. Depending on your party, you may need to hire a catering company, photographer, photo booth, and DJ or band.
- Send out invitations. You can order invitations or create your own with photos or templates. Be sure to include all the essential details, such as the event’s date, time, and location.
- Plan the menu. Consider your guests and the graduate’s preferences when planning the menu. You may want to offer various food options, such as appetizers, main dishes, and desserts.
- Decorate the venue. You can use streamers, balloons, and other decorations to make the space your own. You may want to ask the venue you choose about a floor plan for tables (including one set up just for gifts!) along with items included in your rentals, such as napkins, tablecloths, and utensils.
- Celebrate your graduate! Be sure to take plenty of photos and videos during the party. These will be memories your graduate will cherish for years to come.
Premier Events Center would love to help you plan a memorable graduation party with our various services.
Why Choose Premier Events Center for Your Shelby Twp. Event
At Premier Events Center, we offer a variety of catering services to make your event special.
We have an in-house kitchen and catering staff that can personalize a menu for your event, from hors d’oeuvres to desserts. We offer family-style, buffet-style, and plated meals.
We also have a wedding planner who can help you with all the details of your event, from choosing the perfect menu to coordinating the décor.
When you choose Premier Events Center for your event, you can be confident that you will receive the highest quality food and service. We are dedicated to making your event a memorable one.
For more information about our services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com or (586) 791-7760. We look forward to helping you plan your next event!